OneVizion’s Top Ten Events At Connect (X) 2019
After months of anticipation, it’s hard to believe that another Connectivity Expo is here. At OneVizion, we’re certainly excited to showcase our innovative information management solutions for the telecom industry. We’re also looking forward to attending many of the events, speakers, panels, and fun activities.
With an action-packed schedule, it can be tough to figure out the best way to allocate your time and maximize the value of attendance. Have no fear – OneVizion is here to help by compiling ten of our most anticipated events for Connect (X) 2019. Check out this chronological list to learn more:
- 15th Annual Connect (X) Golf Tournament (Monday, 9:30 AM at the Celebration Golf Course): If you’re looking for a fun and relaxed environment to entertain existing clients or win over new prospects, consider attending the annual conference golf tournament. While registration is closed for players, there are still plenty of opportunities to enjoy a beautiful Florida morning before the conference is in full-swing.
- Connect (X) Launch Party (Monday, 7-10 PM at the Cuba Libre Restaurant & Rum Bar): Don’t miss tonight’s launch party, where you can enjoy the open-air setting, tropical ambiance, vintage décor, upbeat Latin music, and great drinks and food at one of Orlando’s premiere dining destinations.
- Keynote Speech – Neville Ray, CTO of T-Mobile (Tuesday, 10:15-10:40 AM at Windermere W-X): Serving as CTO of T-Mobile since December 2010, Neville Ray has more than 25 years of experience in the design, deployment, and operational management of wireless networks in the United States and worldwide. Ray is widely recognized for his leadership in the telecommunications industry.
- Keynote Speech – Shelley McKinley, GM of Microsoft’s Technology and Corporate Responsibility Group (Tuesday, 11:05-11:30 AM at Windermere W-X): As the manager of Microsoft’s TCR Group, McKinley helps deliver on Microsoft’s mission of empowering every person and organization on the planet to achieve more by driving the use of technology to benefit society.
- Exhibition Hall (Tuesday, 12:30-6 PM and Wednesday, 12-5 PM): Experience the excitement of the showroom floor, where hundreds of telecom technology vendors will highlight their offers. Make sure you stop by Booth 815 to see for yourself how OneVizion provides comprehensive solutions for today’s 5G challenges, from asset, document and project management to field workforce management and real-time video collaboration tools. We’re also offering some cool swag to help you beat the Florida heat, and you can obtain your complimentary drink ticket for Wednesday’s OneVizion Innovation Center.
Don’t Wait To Schedule Your OneVizion Demo At Connect (X)
We hope this list gives you some solid guideposts as you plan your conference schedule. And if you’re attending Connect (X), it’s not too late to book time with a member of our team to learn how OneVizion efficiently manages high volume, complex and globally dispersed information sets, projects and workforces with one easy-to-use platform. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!