OneVizion Is A Total Site Data Management Solution
OneVizion manages the complex demands of tower/site management companies, from gathering and organizing due diligence requirements to providing extensive reporting capabilities, which allow management to analyze cost and revenue and make important decisions quickly.
OneVizion provides three critical features that support successful decision-making: site data management, sales operations, and financial management.
Site data management
OneVizion gives companies total control over their site data management. The power and flexibility of OneVizion allows users to quickly adapt to accept new data or requirements without costly, time-wasting programming.
Features of this component include the following:
- Track data by portfolio, ownership, locations, lat-long, etc. Map these portfolios/sites through an integrated Google mapping interface and create customer-facing public maps tailored to show specific data.
- Manage everything from new site builds to site improvements and upgrades with a complete project management and scheduling module.
- Create customized site brochures with the click of a button and instantly zip and disperse brochures to customers.
- Store all related electronic documents with little impact to the total cost of OneVizion.
Easily manage the progress of sales cycle activity with a robust set of sales features. These sales tools allow users to track and report sales activity, attach customer needs to specified opportunities, and manage documents and files related to sales.
Some additional features include the following:
- Manage accounts and contacts, create leads and track activity, and convert leads and sales activity into new opportunities.
- Report sales activities on the account, lead, opportunity, account rep, and portfolio levels.
- Create customized reports and dashboards for management and partners.
OneVizion allows companies to seamlessly integrate data from existing finance tools. People throughout your company, from partners and executives to construction and sales managers, have visibility to review specified information, such as vendor purchase orders and invoices.
Some additional features of the financial management component include the following:
- Manage your tenant/landlord agreements and entitlements.
- Manage revenue sharing and management fees.
- Build revenue-forecasting modules as well as automatic notifications for lease escalation and renewals.
OneVizion is a high productivity application Platform as a Service (hpaPaaS) that solves the complex problem of centralizing Stranded Information® sets within enterprises. OneVizion supports real-time executive decision-making through flexible and scalable applications that meet the constantly evolving needs of business.